Evening Musing: Love Energy

September 17, 2018



In the past couple of weeks, I have thought about wanting and desiring to be in a loving relationship more than anything. I have imagined how it would happen when I meet him, how great it will be with him and my response when he proposes to me.

People say depending on what we think about, that's the kind of energy you will have and attract to yourself, so I have decided to think love, happy and successful relationship kind of thoughts because I want to attract only people who also desire to be in long-lasting successful relationships.

At this stage in my life, I'm ready to love somebody and receive love back in return. So this piece is hoping that all need to align, aligns quickly and brings this man to me with the speed of light.😆😘

What do you think? do you think the love energy is real?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Please baby, find the love for two. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See this one o!

      Delete
    2. lol... do you also want me to find for you? Talk your own o

      Delete
  2. The power of love is intoxicating...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right but its gets better with the right one.

      Delete
  3. Love energy huh? You would so want to go out of your way for "the one"

    ReplyDelete